I love Spring.
It’s the perfect time to fill your house with all of the beautiful little floral accent pieces and flowering adornments that you tucked away at the beginning of last fall.
Unfortunately, some of the prettier faux floral arrangements are prohibitively pricey, with some even going up to $200 for a small arrangement!
Not. In. My. House.
I love the look that crisp white roses or stunning hydrangeas in a glass vessel add to your favorite end table or ottoman, but there is no way in heaven that my fabulously frugal ways would allow me to pay such a price when I could do it myself for a fraction of the cost!
- DIY 4 White Rose floral arrangements to freshen up my neutral colored spring decor game.
All of these can be found at your local Dollar Tree! Holla! ♥
- 2-3 packs of white roses per arrangement
- 1 Mercury Glass Vessel per arrangement
- 1/3 bag of small white rocks per arrangement
- 1/2 of a block (roughly) of floral foam per arrangement
A little less than $5 Per arrangement using Dollar Tree Supplies! Be Still my heart.
This might just be the easiest and prettiest thing you do for your home decor all spring and it’s seriously only five dollars!
- Cut your floral foam to fit tightly inside your vessel.
- Fill the remaining space in your vessel with the white rocks to cover your foam and keep it in place.
- Cut your flowers to the appropriate length, making sure to allow the bloom to remain fully outside of the vessel.
- Arrange your flowers by gently pushing the stems into the floral foam until a relatively round shape begins to form with the blossoms.
- Make sure to fill in any gaps with spare flowers, for a lovely and full look.
Enjoy, and if you liked this article please be amazing and share it on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. ♥
♥ Emma Rae Thomas + The Pretty as Pie Team
Feel Free to Pin & Share ♥ Emma Rae Thomas + The Pretty as Pie Team