It’s time for another Halloween Cocktail and I thought this one was perfect to bring a little heat to your cold fall nights!
The Devil’s Advocate is a spicy little double shot of Cinnamon Schnapps, Fireball Whiskey, and Piehole Pecan Pie Whiskey of my own creation, that definitely lives up to it’s name.
Warning: This is super spicy and packs one heck of a kick! Drink Responsibly ♥
♥ Emma Rae Thomas + The Pretty as Pie Team
Pretty Tip: Accent your Double shot with some cute little Halloween themed accessories like these Pitch Forks!
- 1.5 Oz Piehole Pecan Pie Flavored Whiskey
- 1 Oz Fireball Whiskey
- .5 Oz Hot Damn 100 Proof Schnapps
- 4 drops red food coloring
- Fill a shaker with ice
- In the shaker combine Piehole, Fireball, Hot Damn, and food coloring
- Shake well
- Strain into shot glass
- Garnish with your favorite decorative accent
- Warning: This shot is highly alcoholic, and quite spicy.
- Drink responsibly ♥